Titan Tool and Die is a small business that has experienced growth as the result of our commitment to excellence, in our products and in our customer service. To continue growing, we have a strategic plan in place and are always on the lookout for talented and skilled employees to become part of our team and help us accomplish our goals. We recognize that quality employees are what make a quality company, and every employee has a valuable contribution to make. If you’d like to help us grow, and grow along with us, consider applying for one of our open positions or paid apprenticeship opportunities.
We are looking to add a full-time 1st shift CNC Operator to our team.
• Setup and operation of CNC equipment
• Review and understand blue prints
• Perform quality inspection
• Troubleshoot complex jobs
• Perform additional duties to meet deadline
• Ability to program and run at least two machines simultaneously
• Experience with Mastercam and/or Visi Machining is a plus
• Experience with Fadal CNCs
• Positive attitude is mandatory
We are looking to add a full-time 1st shift Die Repair / Machinist to our team.
• Set up and operate manual machines: lathe, drill press, conventional milling machine (Bridgeport), surface grinder, etc.
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, manuals and specifications
• Make new details from prints or duplicates from existing details
• Determine necessary steps to inspect, repair and test the dies
• Die disassembly and assembly
• Suggest production process improvements
Titan Tool and Die offers two apprenticeship programs, CNC Operator/Programmer and Tool & Die Maker, recognized by The United States Department of Labor. The programs are offered in conjunction with Muskegon Community College, with 4-year paid tuition. You will gain valuable, hands-on experience as you work side by side with a team of skilled tool and die veterans boasting a combined 100+ years of experience and knowledge to share.
Interested in our apprenticeship program?
• Opportunity to learn from experienced tool & die makers
• Company-paid tuition
• Paid position (earn while you learn!)
• Increasing wages throughout program
• Nationally recognized certification